1) Preparation and implementation of a modular system of undergraduate medical education according to PMDC and WFME standards.
2) Evaluation of curriculum.
3) Faculty training regarding teaching, assessment and research.
4) Development of a culture of research in the institute.
5) Development of a culture of respect and professionalism.
1) To develop and implement a curriculum of undergraduate medical education for the college at par with international and PMDC standards.
2) The train the faculty in teaching and assessment strategies
3) To implement a special curriculum of professionalism, communication skills, research, ethics, professional identity formation and social accountability.
4) To help the students and faculty in designing, conducting and publishing high quality research.
5) To improve and train the faculty in conducting quality assessment of students.
6) To design and implement mentoring programs in the college.
7) To help the college to collaborate with local, regional and international educational institutions regarding education and research.
1) Modular curriculum development in 3-5 years.
2) Changes in the assessment system of the college in 1-2 years.
3) Development of an institution Research and Ethics board (IREB) in 3 months.
4) Development a state of the art Skill laboratory in 1-2 years.
5) Training of both undergraduate and postgraduate faculty regarding new teaching techniques, assessment and clinical and educational research on regular bases.
6) Development of mentorship programs.
7) Development of study guides and other resources for students.